Thursday, February 10, 2011

The generosity of blog friends...and an update

How wonderful is this blogging community? The lovely Mariska, of 'I used to be snow white but I drifted' fame (still love that name!) has joined forces with Elizabeth and Melanie, from Ivy & Piper, to donate their time and talents to help those who suffered so terribly in the recent floods. Selected artworks and linens are on offer, with the proceeds going to the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal. Take a look:

 Mr Smith's Blossom | limited edition screenprint signed and numbered

Ivy & Piper's gorgeous monogrammed linens 

Blossom in Lavender screenprint. Stunning!

So if you're in the market for some stunning new additions to your home, pay the girls a visit. You can email
ivyandpiper@hotmail.com, for details, and you can read more about it in the latest Ivy & Piper online magazine.

And while we're on the subject, I thought I'd give you an update on the sale I had earlier this month over in my Etsy shop. Thanks to your generosity, ten paintings totalling $250 were sold, all of which has been donated to help the flood victims. Thank you everyone, your response was amazing and I know your kindness will be greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Yippee, great to hear the love & kindness in the world, go bloggers!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors, so happy. Artists, so generous. Aussies, so grand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are great, and well done to you Kerri, you can be really proud of your result.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kerri for blogging this forward!
    Have a lovely weekend xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a generous act of kindness. I recently came across you blog and I must say I am in awe of your creativeness and your attention to detail in your many artwork. I am going to be a new follower and will be browsing your blog and reading as much as I can.

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails